Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking into repairing the taurus it wasnt worth the money and time so now its just sitting in my driveway. I got my grandmothers car because she felt it was time for a new car....I have a 1989 Mercury Grand marquis now...Its a little on the boat side but at least it gets me from point A to B.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
reminds me of my roommates old car, an '89 Caprice Classic, he just got rid of it this past weekend - it was on its second engine, tranny was about to go, and the car was pretty much in terrible condidtion, only had 120,000 original miles on it too.

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Ha, that front end reminds me of the 82 Mercury Colony Park Station Wagon my family had when i was like in Jr. HS. The first thing that comes to mind when i think of that car is National Lampoon's Vacation :lol2:

Well like Jason said, that one will last you a long time if you take care of it. :)

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
It's a very nice car. Whatever you do, PLEEEEZE don't put some 22 inch spinners and a flip-flop paint job on it. Then you will be considered GHETTO!!! Crown Vics, Grand Marquis, and Caprices are called thug Cadillacs where I'm from. Since it was your grandmothers car I know you won't dog it out though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts