Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They got a killer deal on it. BRAND NEW with like 60 miles on the odometer. Its true blue metallic with 2 tone leather interior.

Out the door with tax it was $16,042 after the rebates, and A-plan... Not bad eh?

It has every factory option except the sunroof.

I sent my dad a brochure through Ford online, and a day later he has one in his garage!

Oh, and by the way, his '04 duratec HAS the coil on plug ignition.. It seems Ford went back to this? I know the '03's had plug wires still..

Wow, with the wood grain interior, this thing seems more like a lincoln than a taurus! Big hats off to Ford for improvment over the previous gens!

Jeramie

G

·
WOW Sounds like some fun! Glad you like the new ride. Take pics and post them up ASAP!

Congrats on the new car

Sal

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Hell of a deal :D

Oh, and so like where are the pics? :p

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wow, someone finally got a better deal then me!!

I paid almost 16,500 with everything included for my SES.

Although I got a sunroof!!

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The A-plan is Ford Retiree program. My grandpa used to work at ford back in the day..

Anywho, they just left on a 3 week vacation this morning in their new car. DOH! I'll get pics of it next to my '95 SE when they get back.

I've REALLY got this itch to trade my mint '95 in on a gen IV taurus.. The newer tauri seem to be a much better built car.

and I LIKE THAT DURATEC!!

Lots of rebates for the '04 taurus going on right now. Big Mike Nauton Ford in Denver is selling vulcan powered SE's for $10,500... The A-plan would probably get that under $10k for a brand new car!

Jeramie

G

·
Damn, that is insanely cheap price. Ford might be better off discontinuing the taurus right now for the sake of keeping type of resale value on these cars.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Can't wait to add our new bull to the family.. Although I still gotta wait 'til I have a better down payment (which will be set around February), hope we can get a good deal on ours too! We paid $8,900 some odd for our '97 Taurus in '98.. I think we got a pretty good deal on that one, one year old with 28K miles, almost $10K, We might be able to get the '01 I've been wating for. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts