Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had posted that Ford had added some new rim styles to the 2004 Taurus. New: Wheel Covers, 16" SE, SES rims. The Sport Edition is still available.

Anyway, today I saw a 2004 with the new rims in a parking lot. So I snapped a picture.

They are kinda nice.

So enjoy the pics.

-Kyle

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think the original g4 Taurus rims look better, but the best ones are the g4 sable rims.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
The Gen 4 Sport "Slicer" rims are the best IMHO.

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

-Dan

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by dant98@Mar 2 2004, 09:01 AM
The Gen 4 Sport "Slicer" rims are the best IMHO.

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

-Dan
I agree
hehe

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Originally posted by Shottscore@Mar 2 2004, 07:27 AM
Ford needs to get out of the wheel design business!!!
You think Fords Rim designs are bad... Try looking at anything from Chrysler or GM.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Originally posted by rsgnome+Mar 2 2004, 10:39 AM-->QUOTE (rsgnome @ Mar 2 2004, 10:39 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Shottscore
@Mar 2 2004, 07:27 AM
You think Fords Rim designs are bad... Try looking at anything from Chrysler or GM.
[/b]
i have to disagree. the only nice ford wheels i've ever seen are on the harley davidson trucks, lightnings,and mustangs.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Originally posted by Shottscore@Mar 2 2004, 09:27 AM
You looked at Honda rims? That Accord sure isn't winning any style awards in my book. And Honda STILL uses 4-bolt hubs. Bah.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Originally posted by Majisto+Mar 2 2004, 06:53 PM-->QUOTE (Majisto @ Mar 2 2004, 06:53 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Shottscore
@Mar 2 2004, 09:27 AM
You looked at Honda rims? That Accord sure isn't winning any style awards in my book. And Honda STILL uses 4-bolt hubs. Bah. [/b]
I went outside and looked at moms car...i never realised they were 4 bolt. a closer look made me give the accords wheels only a half star outa 5;half star for using supposed alloy wheels.

·
Registered
887 Posts
"You think Fords Rim designs are bad... Try looking at anything from Chrysler or GM."

I don't know about that....my Aunt drives a Stratus sedan with the 2.7 (loaded) and it has beautiful 5-spoke chrome rims.....what could be better than 5spoke chrome!

Also, I can't complain about any of the Vette wheels!

·
Registered
397 Posts
I kinda like the silver as opposed to chrome myself.
Chrome rims look better on musclecars.

Those 2004 wheels don't look so bad,

Yeah, GM wheels tend to be kinda tacky. My lesabre wheels look retarded.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Originally posted by CincySES@Mar 3 2004, 11:12 AM
I don't know about that....my Aunt drives a Stratus sedan with the 2.7 (loaded) and it has beautiful 5-spoke chrome rims.....what could be better than 5spoke chrome!
12 Spoke Chrome

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts