1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Looks a little to :rice: for a mustang... Just my opinion

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have actually thought of lighting the grill on mine. Don't think I would light the lower intake but I think the grill might look cool. I would do mine in blue however. If I end up doing it I will post some pics.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
...looks like a Hallowe'en pumpkin!!!!!

Trick'er treat

·
Registered
359 Posts
At least the color combo looks good. I'd never use them on the outside of my car, but I don't think that looks too bad, considering what I've seen out on the road *shudders* :blink:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hm, I've got a friend with a sable that has various strobes, neons, etc, he even bought an A-piller guage pod to keep track of his voltage and oil pressure. :blink: And guess what, he always does the speed limit and always gets pulled over and I've never gotten pulled over and I'm a much crazier driver. Thus, I believe neons are stupid. Those don't look /bad/ but... Eh. It's like putting a big sign that says 'pull me over and search for drugs because I'm a dumb teenager' on your car.

Oh and uh, 'Magic carpet! Magic carpet!'

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Your interior looks tight dude. Well done. ;) Neons on the inside don't attract cops.

And I didn't say that neons, when tastefully done, don't look good. I just meant... Why get in more trouble than you need to?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've been hunting around to find a web page that shows all 50 state laws on neons, but no luck. Most posts about neon light have to do with having them on while driving. If use them while parked, I doubt police will say anything. People driving with them on to me is a distraction. They also write alot of posts about red and blue (fire, rescue, ambulance, and police colors. Red and blue may push a cop to pull you over more then say yellow or green. Again it may be one of those laws that they dont really enforce so much. Kind of like driving with mirrored sun glasses on....

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Well i thought it was only illegal when you drive with them on because its a "distraction to other drivers" or yourself or some mumbo jumbo like that. But wouldnt that be why you have it switched and only on spareling? I did have this one idea though... I want to by red neon led's or tubes and put them under the back side as more brakelight. Except they cascade onto the road way and only come on when braking. Then i was thinking getting another set on each side of the car as blinkers. I dunno though, might be a bit much. What do you all think? If i tally it up, its like 21 lights outside of my car (including each headlight, each braklight, etc.) I'll dub my car the mother ship. :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts