Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I thought I was dreaming when I heard this one. Apperantly Iowa has a few Police Taurii around and this morning one got owned. By what, you say? Well, that's right. It was a Neon. And to make matters worse, it was a head on collison. All of the people involved are currently in the hospital. I don't have picks, but If I come across some I'll post em.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Thats not a Taurus its a CrownVic. Look at the black end, it has the police package black reflector.

·
Registered
887 Posts
yeah, it looks like only the engine compartment of the Crown Vic is damaged, but that Neon is GONE...

(PS you're all wrong, it's not a Crown Vic or a Taurus, it's a "Police Interceptor"

ONLY KIDDING...
)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by CincySES@Feb 17 2004, 06:17 PM
yeah, it looks like only the engine compartment of the Crown Vic is damaged, but that Neon is GONE...

(PS you're all wrong, it's not a Crown Vic or a Taurus, it's a "Police Interceptor"

ONLY KIDDING...
)
even you would be wrong it is really a Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. j/k hehe
ps that neon got owned

·
Registered
63 Posts
Originally posted by 2FST4U2C+Feb 17 2004, 05:30 PM-->QUOTE (2FST4U2C @ Feb 17 2004, 05:30 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-CincySES
@Feb 17 2004, 06:17 PM

ONLY KIDDING...
)
even you would be wrong it is really a Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. j/k hehe
ps that neon got owned [/b]
Actually, he is correct. The true technical name is the Ford Police Interceptor, it is NOT technically called the Crown Vic.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by TaurusGuy+Feb 17 2004, 10:22 PM-->QUOTE (TaurusGuy @ Feb 17 2004, 10:22 PM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2004, 05:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-CincySES
@Feb 17 2004, 06:17 PM

ONLY KIDDING...
)

ps that neon got owned
Actually, he is correct. The true technical name is the Ford Police Interceptor, it is NOT technically called the Crown Vic. [/b]
I know that, Im just playing games

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My bad. I could have sworn it was a Taurus. Guess I had bad info.

Sorry again.

·
Registered
183 Posts
i wish they would make a taurus coupe. a v8 SHO coupe would haul a**

1 - 11 of 11 Posts