Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Cooling fan motor, a/c fan motor, cooling fan sensor and an a/c fan sensor. I have a luck will all but the a/c fan sensor, I am not even sure if that is what its called. I found all the others at rockauto.com. Please let me know what it is called or where I could find one. Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
797 Posts
QUOTE (dabudge @ Jun 5 2010, 03:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=809592
I am looking for a Cooling fan motor, a/c fan motor, cooling fan sensor and an a/c fan sensor. I have a luck will all but the a/c fan sensor, I am not even sure if that is what its called. I found all the others at rockauto.com. Please let me know what it is called or where I could find one. Thanks for the help guys.[/b]
Can you describe where it is located and what it looks like. Better yet, post a picute.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The picture with the red circle I believe is the Coolant Temperature Sensor.

The picture with the yellow circle is the sensor I am not completely sure of, I was told an a/c sensor but the only thing I can find is Ambient Air Temperature Sensor.

I am also not sure witch fan is for the a/c system and which is for the engine. Which one is on the driver and which is on the passenger.

Thanks for all the help.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK so I have narrowed it down to either the A/C Switch - Pressure Cut Out or Radiator Fan Switch. I'm guessing its the a/c switch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts