Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I hate these foggy lights that I have on my 98 SHO. Anyone have anything better they would like to sell/
Thanks

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
Foggy lights? You mean the actual 9007 bulbs inside or the headlight housing? If you are talking about the housing, clean 'em or go with the 99 headlight housing. If you are talking about bulbs, go with an SUV Upgrade Harness with Silverstar Ultras

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Foggy lights? You mean the actual 9007 bulbs inside or the headlight housing? If you are talking about the housing, clean 'em or go with the 99 headlight housing. If you are talking about bulbs, go with an SUV Upgrade Harness with Silverstar Ultras
[/b]
Both actually. Where would I go for the SUV Upgrade and is there a how to sticky on how to do it?
Thanks

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Both actually. Where would I go for the SUV Upgrade and is there a how to sticky on how to do it?
Thanks
[/b][/quote]

Use McGuires (SP?) PlasticX. I hear that if you buff it it'll clean better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts