Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is a great website just discovered it today...I need some help I just picked up a 2007 Taurus and need to replace my tires, I got rid of a 2000 Taurus that was mainly used for local driving but i will be using this car for travel mainly in Texas and the gulf states Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida. I will be mainly driving highway, and have looked at three or four tires. Im looking at the Goodyear Triple Assurance, Michelin Exalto A/S, Bridgstone Turanza Se200 and Firestone Affinity. Any Help would be appreciated on making a decision or suggestions.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
I have the yokohamaAvid TRZ's on my wagon and love them, not to mention they have an 80,000 mile warrentry behind them. I felt they were the best tire for the value and so far I have not been disapointed.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Falken ZE912's here :)

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
I don't know if price or longevity is a major factor but I bought Riken Raptors for my SES on the 6.5 SHO wheels and I believe it is the best price vs performance tire I have ever bought. They are fantastic on wet roads and shed water very well. They aren't really rated for snow but that doesn't really matter to me.

P225/55R16 on the SHO Chrome 6.5 wheels

Mike
B)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts