Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm tring to find an online store or website that sells the couplers I need to finish a CAI. The couplers I have now are rubber and not up to par for my car. Their are 3 different sizes i need. But mainly I just need to find a place that sells them indiviualy.
I don't know all the different material that their made out of, so if their something better then silicon, than please let me know where to get that stuff also.

Thanx for any help

Dylan

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
go to ebay and keyword silicone tubing. The guy has several different lengths and sizes

Mike
B)

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
You can also go to SHOforum.com and under the classifieds section you should see a group buy on silicone hoses for their intakes going right now. You can ask the guy if he can order you some along with the group buy. He orders the hoses wholesale from the manufacturer and cuts the hoses to the SHO intakes by himself...

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx, I'll be trying the ebay. Since they seem to have everything. Plus I need a 2.75" - 3.0" coupler and 3.0" - 3.50" coupler and 2 3.0" - 3.0" couplers.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
The ebay guy sells it by the foot.

Mike
B)

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Originally posted by mwt@Jul 18 2004, 09:13 PM
The ebay guy sells it by the foot.

Mike
B)
Word.

Plus, I've still got three 3" hose couplers that are about 2.5" long each with 2 stainless steel lined hose clamps. :makeadeal:

-mobiuslogic

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Nice finds. I wanted to get in on the SHOForum buy but I'm a little short on funds right now. That helps me big time. Thanks guys. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I looked at stealthwork and they only have 2 different kinds and I need 3 different sizes but, thanx for looking anyways. I also looked at nopi and they seem to have the cheapest prices for them but, they don't have a 3.5"-3.0" coupler. So I may have to get that from the turbo place. The ones from NOPI are only like $5 for either weapon R or injen and, from what I've seen, their a reputable company.

Also the ones from ebay are one size, and what I'm looking for are reducer couplers.

Thanx for all the help again people, and hopefuly this info will help more people find good quality couplers for cheap.

Dylan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts