Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
All Ford owners manuals can be downloaded from the MOTORCRAFT website.
This is the link to the 1999 manual.
These are the images from the PDF that show the fuse diagram:
FROM PAGE 126:

FROM PAGE 127:

FROM PAGE 128:

FROM PAGE 129:

FROM PAGE 130:

FROM PAGE 131:

·
Registered
834 Posts
thats one thing i was wondering about too but i can't find anything on the little one right next to the battery
[/b]
When you say "little one next to the battery"...are you talking about the fuse box next the battery...called the power distribution box.
??

·
Registered
512 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
thats one thing i was wondering about too but i can't find anything on the little one right next to the battery
[/b]
When you say "little one next to the battery"...are you talking about the fuse box next the battery...called the power distribution box.
??
[/b][/quote]
the one between the fender and the battery

·
Registered
834 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
??
[/b][/quote]
the one between the fender and the battery
[/b][/quote]

Thats the power distribution box...it holds the relays and high current fuses. The owners manual has a diagram for that fuse box. And you can find the owners manual in the link posted in a post above.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All Ford owners manuals can be downloaded from the MOTORCRAFT website.
This is the link to the 1999 manual.
[/b]
Thanks for the info. Though it won't let me have the pages you linked to because I don't have an account with them. So I created an account there. Though the manuals they have available I do have them anyway. I'll have to look in the owner's manual sometime. I never seem to learn to RTFM! :unsure:

Anyway, I much appreciate the info you gave! Thanks! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts