Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had this idea the other day. I was thinking that since there is always someone asking about how a muffler and such would sound on their cars, that we could put together a collection of sound clips of everyone's exhaust in one section with a description of it. The description could include something like what muffler/mufflers you have, if the stock pipes were used, if the pipes were replaced with a certain size and specify what size, if the cats were replaced with high flow cats or were gutted, if you have single or dual exhaust, what engine you have, also if you have done anything to the intake and stuff like that. What do you guys think? Good idea or not?

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
I think it would be, but it's all dependant upon the web space needed for such files. Would The TCCA be supplying this space? Is there enough to accomodate? Would our Members be willing to supply space?

Also, the format and quality of the recordings would need to be the same, so as to get the truest and most accurate sounds.

But, again, sounds to be a good idea. :thumb:

G

·
Sounds like a good idea. :thumb: I'd be willing to help out with space/bandwidth if need be and I can also provide a pretty good clip of a Vulcan with a 40 series flowmaster. :)

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
I think it's a great idea. I have a vid clip of a Duratec with dual Flowmaster 40s. I wouldn't be able to host though. Drexel doesn't give me a whole lot of ftp space.

JR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts