Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some asshat in a Fusion ran a red & pulled out in front of the Denali in front of me. I rear ended the Denali. Zero damage to the Denali LOL. I need a new hood & grille now. **** happens. No one was hurt and it's just a hood.

Anyone have a line on a 2002 Sable hood and/or grille in the Chester County, PA area? Don't care what color. I'll plasti dip it black. :lol2:

The Denali driver was nice about it & PISSED at the Fusion skank as I was. He knew it wasn't my fault & even said so to the cop, but because we did not get the whole plate on the Fusion, we are ****ed.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
Some asshat in a Fusion ran a red & pulled out in front of the Denali in front of me. I rear ended the Denali. Zero damage to the Denali LOL. I need a new hood & grille now. **** happens. No one was hurt and it's just a hood.

Anyone have a line on a 2002 Sable hood and/or grille in the Chester County, PA area? Don't care what color. I'll plasti dip it black. :lol2:

The Denali driver was nice about it & PISSED at the Fusion skank as I was. He knew it wasn't my fault & even said so to the cop, but because we did not get the whole plate on the Fusion, we are ****ed.

Found exact match for this one at Horseheads Pick A Part for $44. Same year, same degree of fade, perfect fit. I did not need the grille. They price them separate. Hood worse than the pic shows.

Top glass about the same price but much harder to get it out.

-chart-

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Luckily found a new hood in my color today so it's on the car now. Can't get it to line up & the hood won't latch right so more crap must have gotten tweaked. I'll look at it another day.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Somewhere on a Denali board is a post that says "Some asshat following me too close in a Taurus rear-ended me after a Fusion ran a red & pulled out in front of me".

Just sayin'......

·
Registered
920 Posts
Somewhere on a Denali board is a post that says "Some asshat following me too close in a Taurus rear-ended me after a Fusion ran a red & pulled out in front of me".

Just sayin'......
Link

With the drivers getting worse it might be time to be like Russia and install dash cams

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
thesavo
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing