Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Y'all

I am looking for a parts car with a duretec motor. I would prefer a parts car so to speak, but I do need a motor to replace the one I killed in my Taurus.

If y'all have any laying around in Taurusland, please let me know

Thanks a bunch

Bob

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am interested, but how much will shipping be to 30252 and how much do you want for the combo? Do you have a parts car wrapped around it per chance?

Thanks a bunch

Bob

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Shipping would be rather expensive, definitely more expensive than you meeting me in Virginia with a truck, and paying for my gas and tolls!

I do have a parts car wrapped around it, that is currently without seatbelts and a few minor interior bits. The rear suspension and front suspension are also gone, or are going to be gone, as they're going on my new Taurus. If you want the whole car, make an offer on it, and I can put the Taurus' suspension on the Sable to make it a rolling chassis (not that hard, actually).

In any case, let me know, and make an offer. I really want to get rid of the thing, but there might be an offer coming on the whole car from someone at a...shop...so if you're interested, let me know, and I'll see what the other guy wants to do, and we'll go from there. Again, if you want the whole car, or just the engine/trans/subframe, I can meet you, after we work out payment and such.

JR

·
Registered
284 Posts
i have parts car with a 'tec in it about 147k miles.... it is pretty much complete minus mirrors, anntena, and some interior pieces.... i'm in PA ..

check out my for sale thread for pics and more detailed description

$500 for the whole thing......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts