Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a small crash, and a bra would cover it all up...... mine is a 97, and i have a hood pice, but need the bumper pice, or all of it...what you got ? :ford:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IIRC I still have the front bumper peice. If I find it, I'll let you know, it'd be $25 plus whatever shipping would cost. If paypal'ing please cover paypal fees.

EDIT:

Ok, just to let you know I have it and it'll be ready to ship out tomorrow morning if I recieve payment tonight.
[/b]

pm sent.... :banana:

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
IIRC I still have the front bumper peice. If I find it, I'll let you know, it'd be $25 plus whatever shipping would cost. If paypal'ing please cover paypal fees.

EDIT:

Ok, just to let you know I have it and it'll be ready to ship out tomorrow morning if I recieve payment tonight.
[/b]

pm sent.... :banana: [/b][/quote]

Must not have gone through. I've recieved no PM's. :dunno:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

EDIT:

[/b]

pm sent.... :banana: [/b][/quote]

Must not have gone through. I've recieved no PM's. :dunno:
[/b][/quote]

it says i sent it to myself....how thw hell does that happen ?...any way , all i have is a money order, if thats ok give me a total, and ill send it off. my address is p.o. box 171 adrian mo. 64720

1 - 5 of 5 Posts