L. ft. fender
Ft. bumper cover
L. headlight assm.
L. rear door glass
Rt. rear door glass
Rt. power mirror, w/ painted insert
4 black steel wheels, 16"
L. lower black trim along rocker panel

I'm located in Huntsville, Alabama (north Ala.). Would prefer within a couple hundred miles so I can pick up. Anyone have these items? Please respond w/ price and location. Door glasses are most important. Our local yards prefer to sell only complete door assemblies, and @ $300. each door, I don't need the doors, just the glass.

Thanks,

David

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I have a full set of the lower black trim. It was from a 1997, so it is styled different but IMHO, it looks better than the 2001 style on a 2001 car.

The price is $30 plus shipping. If you are interested I can get you a quote.

Here is a picture of a 2001-style car with the 1997-style trim:
http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30425

The only difference is that the trim I have is flat black, and the ones in the link are glossy red.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a passenger side power heated and puddle lamp mirror
[/b]
Taurus12.....genIV mirror? Should the existing wiring harness have the proper connector/#of wires for the heated/puddle lamp mirror? Mine is only heated. If it will work, how much for the mirror? Thanks, David

<div class='quotemain'>
i have a passenger side power heated and puddle lamp mirror
[/b]
Taurus12.....genIV mirror? Should the existing wiring harness have the proper connector/#of wires for the heated/puddle lamp mirror? Mine is only heated. If it will work, how much for the mirror? Thanks, David
[/b][/quote]

Sean T. ....... Didn't know the GenIII skirts would fit the GenIV. I have two GenIII wagons, and I'm parting one of them out. . I'll take them off and put on the GenIV. Thanks for your offer anyhow. Maybe I'll be able to get some other parts sometime in the future. Thanks, David

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
No problem :) Good luck finding your other parts you need.

And that mirror is a Gen 4. They were the only ones with puddle lamps. Idk if the light will work when plugged into your car, but I know the mirror will bolt on and I think the wiring harness should plug right in. I think this issue was discussed somewhere before IIRC.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Your 2001 won't have the puddle lamp featured wired in, but the heated mirrors are prewired, especially since your car already has heated mirrors.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your 2001 won't have the puddle lamp featured wired in, but the heated mirrors are prewired, especially since your car already has heated mirrors.
[/b]
BullGeek........Thanks for the info on the wiring.....David

Taurus12.......Shoot me a price on the mirror. Zip is 35801. Thanks, David

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pm sent
[/b]
Thanks to all who helped in locating and supplying the parts for my Taurus.

I'm still in need of four 16" black steel wheels for this car, 2001 Taurus SES. If anyone has these, give a price and location please. I'll take one, two, or whatever you may have.

Thanks, David

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
I have a brand new front bumper cover. It isn't painted.

50 bucks and you figure out the carrier and how much to ship it from 74145

Mike
B)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts