Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ok, more info.
The place to stay is the Interlaken, but I for one cannot afford it. There was a days Inn in Great Barrington, MA. but they want like $180/night.
Torrington, CT there is a Quality Inn and a Days Inn. Those are in my price range.
Thats about a half hour away from the track which is fine by me.
Also, the place to meet up for food/drinks is the Falls Village Inn which is right around the corner from the track.

·
Owner of #RaceSable
2,398 Posts
I might be able to talk to my parents about having some members crash at my place.... But I'm in milford, so its a bit of a drive to the track (about 1 hour).

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
While Lime Rock sounds like fun, that weekend is a no go for me. Visiting daughter #1 at college in southern PA and need to be on a plane to OK Sun afternoon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Any word on what exactly is going on ? where and when ?
My window for getting time off or switching with someone is closing for this month.

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Sunday, October 26 at the Crossgates Mall in Albany, NY

Time: TBD

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Not sure. It is a Fusion meet that Ben and I are going to, and that other Taurus and Sable people are meeting up at as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ah, I see. I'm in.
Shelby, if you are going as well, maybe we can meet up at the first rest stop on the Masspike. (if thats even the way you'd be going)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Not sure. It is a Fusion meet that Ben and I are going to, and that other Taurus and Sable people are meeting up at as well.
Have your dad swap the corolla for the new beater and bring that along too! :lol2:

Count me in

·
Owner of #RaceSable
2,398 Posts
Ah, I see. I'm in.
Shelby, if you are going as well, maybe we can meet up at the first rest stop on the Masspike. (if thats even the way you'd be going)
We'll see, I'm in Milford so route 8 is easiest for me. But I would like to meet up with Ben sooner than later so....MassPike sounds like a good plan.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts