Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, its time for me to clean up the garage and even redecorate. So, here are some great NASCAR collectables that your not going to fin on every street corner.

1st item is a 1993 Anheuser-Busch beer sign from when Busch was the official beer sponsor of the Grand National Series ( now known as the Nationwide series). This original metal sign measures 24 x 34 1/2 inches and is in perfect condition. $50.00 + shipping O.B.O.
[attachment=28780:Busch_sign_SM.JPG]

2nd item is a RARE Mark Martin 1996 Winn-Dixie Busch Grand National right side door panel. This is from Mark's Roush Racing thunderbird and is one of the greatest Busch teams of all times. This piece measures 64 x 34 1/2 inches and is in great condition for a 13 year old piece of NASCAR sheetmetal, you wont find one this size anywhere. $200.00 + shipping O.B.O.
[attachment=28782:Winn_Dixie_SM.JPG]

3rd is another rare piece, a 1998 right side panel from the Porter Cable / Liberty Racing Ford F-150 driven by Wayne Anderson. This piece is rare becasue it still has the original NASCAR 50th anniversary sticker on it, something NASCAR tried to keep the public from getting. This piece measures 96 x 31 inches and looks great with the tire burn on the side. $200.00 + shipping O.B.O.
[attachment=28781:pC_1_SM.JPG]

These sheetmetal items are true one of a kind collectables that no one else will have and they will look great in your garage, shop, bar or race room. I am guessing that shipping on the sheetmetal will be around $30 to $50 each depending on packing and who is the carrier, we can work that out if your interested. I am also willing to deliver or meet someone within a reasonable distance. Thanks for looking, Dennis.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts