Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a butt load of pictures from today, I'll take the time to make thumbnails just cause there is so many.

First up is the red Taurus that was up on a platform with a lady talking...

The new mustang with OMGZ sequential LED turn signals

The Transit Connect, which I actually liked a lot.

Lineup of Jaguars on rotating platforms

Fancy salt flat racing Jaguar

Stupid BYD car that took forever to figure out how to open the hood. The panel on the engine block isn't even attached, it's just sitting on there. (Alex has a picture with the cover off the engine)

Sport Trac with TransMISS, which Alex thought was funny

Mario in the Trunk of a Saab

Dave and Jim in a Kia

The retarded Kia Soul has a DOOR button

and a TRIP button! I actually broke the shifter out of one of these, Alex and Chris have pictures.

Dave and I invading each others personal space

The crazy silver Taurus in which the lady yelled at me for playing with the cubbys on the dash

And the beige Taurus that got picture ****** by all of us

Jim's favorite part of the car!

Non-Hernia Headlamps

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Ha, nice pics. I will post mine when I am having the faster internets. I was on an internet this morning and I saw 2, almost 3 internets whizzing past me.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:rofl:

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
lulz. internets. :rofl2:

I messed with the storage cybbies in the 2010 and she didn't yell at me :ph34r:

Photos n'at to come later when I'm not so tired.

p.s. I'm very likely going for the "Performance Series" unveiling in Chicago too...so, start planning ahead :woot:

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Alright, got home safe and all that, weather was a big FAIL. Anyway, I put my pictures on my web site, here's the link.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well to be more specific she yelled at me to not touch anything because she wasn't in the car yet...

I kinda didn't want to touch anything while she was in the car considering my JAB AT EVERYTHING and PULL AT EVERYTHING ELSE style of examining cars.

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Well if you don't pull on everything how will you know if it'll break when you drive it off the lot?

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Exactly! If I ever owned a car with that many things to push and pull at it would be broken in a month easy. Cause I would be driving and then find a new something to fiddle with and then crash. :(

·
Registered
119 Posts
That new Taurus just took my soul. :ford:

This car is going to be a hit, if Ford advertises it just right. People on Autoblog, where I also post, are throwing some of the worst comments ever on it, because it is a Ford, or is replacing the current Taurus, which is ugly. This car is beautiful.

The Kia Soul: a door button? For what? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I finally found out what the door button was for! The people at the Kia kiosk thingy had no idea at all, but Hyundai has them too. When the button is depressed, the lights come on when you open the doors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts