·
Registered
1,251 Posts
+1

·
Registered
190 Posts
Originally posted by 24vsable@Sep 19 2006, 05:16 PM
title+insurance+registration for me.......lol. I just doubt you could get a loan for one on your own......hmmm, if this is how the government's laws are going to be, please tell them I want my f*cking tax dollars back from when i worked as a minor......I made too much to get them all back(In thier eyes, yet people under 18 don't legally own anything?) I hate our government's laws...
Andrew
hey blame your parents um well blame the dang old people

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Originally posted by 24vsable+Sep 19 2006, 07:16 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (24vsable @ Sep 19 2006, 07:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Tony [email protected] 18 2006, 10:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-myinisjap
@Sep 18 2006, 10:28 PM
Yes  but on your registration for your car your parents have to be on there  because you don't have any rights untill you are 18    You own nothing untill you are 18  because then you become a legal adult

IMO this one is a 50/50, I just called my parents, I was on the title but not on the registration.
title+insurance+registration for me.......lol. I just doubt you could get a loan for one on your own......hmmm, if this is how the government's laws are going to be, please tell them I want my f*cking tax dollars back from when i worked as a minor......I made too much to get them all back(In thier eyes, yet people under 18 don't legally own anything?) I hate our government's laws...
Andrew [/b][/quote]
When you're a minor, you don't pay any taxes anyway, so relax your roll.

JR

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32+Sep 20 2006, 07:10 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (godspunk32 @ Sep 20 2006, 07:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Tony [email protected] 18 2006, 10:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-myinisjap
@Sep 18 2006, 10:28 PM
Yes  but on your registration for your car your parents have to be on there  because you don't have any rights untill you are 18     You own nothing untill you are 18  because then you become a legal adult

IMO this one is a 50/50, I just called my parents, I was on the title but not on the registration.

Andrew
When you're a minor, you don't pay any taxes anyway, so relax your roll.

JR [/b][/quote]
technically yeah, tho they may not be yearly taxes, you get enough money took out of your paycheck to make up for it. they dont care how old you are, they will still take your money

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
I don't know how old you are, but when I was a minor, I had MAYBE 5% of my pay taken for taxes.

Now? I get taxed at a total rate (federal, state, local) of 28%.

And you're right...no matter how old you are, you get taxed...if you make income, you get taxed...the degree depends on how much you make. Everyone whines about tax breaks for the rich and middle class, but in reality, the poor don't pay any taxes, so tax breaks don't affect them anyway.

And remember, it took a Constitutional Amendment to pass the federal income tax. If you're that passionate against it, work within your community, state, and federally to have that Amendment repealed. I'd be with you...anywho...

[/public service announcement]

JR

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
mwt kicks JR's soapbox

Mike
B)

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Originally posted by silvapain+Sep 20 2006, 09:57 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (silvapain @ Sep 20 2006, 09:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mwt@Sep 20 2006, 09:49 AM
mwt kicks JR's soapbox

Mike
B)
:lol2: You two make me laugh. [/b][/quote]
If there's one thing that Mike and I can do, its argue, but every once-in-awhile, we agree on something...

With that said...

[ <-- smacks Mike with his personal copy of the Federalist Papers! ]

:lol2:

JR

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by Tony Two-Tone@Sep 20 2006, 11:28 PM
SHHHHH guys, back on topic before the thread is closed.
Might as well. It's pretty much over. Whiteguy packed up his sh!t, and wont post in here anymore.

IBTL? :noes:

141 - 151 of 151 Posts
About this Discussion
150 Replies
42 Participants
ffvulcanpowah
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing