Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
add some numbers to the side and some nascars stickers and ull look fine. but that sucks tho. i hate driving next to semi's

·
Registered
111 Posts
your lucky that's the only damage to your car that was done. Good thing he did not move over closer to your side he woulda squished you like a hammer to a banana.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
I usually gun it around semis. You don't know what kind of F&F stunt they will try to pull. I remember a semi almost ran me off the road on a curve.. He pulled into my lane and i was about in the middle of his trailer.. i mashed the brakes and hoped to god he would go faster and get into my lane then just get over. Luckily, nothing happened.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
You are one lucky SOB for sure. If that happened to me I think I would have some streaks on my Calvin Kleins in addition to the ones on the side of the car. :p

J

·
0 Posts
You are definitely lucky! :eek:

Welcome to the damaged bull club! Mine will be the one that looks like it got shot by a pellet gun! :lol2: :rolleyes: I don't know why I think it's funny, but oddly enough, I do! :blink: :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Dang....sorry to hear about that Deltar. You are defenatly a lucky person. I bet those wheel rubs will buff right out;) Good luck getting it all repaired, and glad your ok. Everyone, quit wreckin your car, cmon!

·
Registered
193 Posts
AHHH! Another damaged bull? How come I didn't notice this one before?

That really sucks man. That's why I try to get away from the semi's as quick as I can. I hate it when people dilly-dally around when I'm stuck next to an 18 wheeler. Wish I could just push them out of the way!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts