Banned
3,228 Posts
:notworthy:

:liplick: Do. Want.

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
:repost:

Just kidding, I did see them on SHOForum a little while ago, but lookin good :thumb:

·
Banned
375 Posts
Ummm i'll Trade You........... My Little Brothers Silver 4.5 SES Tec For this .. Kthxs :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :D B)

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Bleh...right.

hot damn man, that's one SWEET looking SHO :eek: I'm speechless :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Bleh? BLEH?!!?! I dare not show you mine or any other Taurus if this is what you consider "bleh". Love the color. :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Im not a huge G1 fan, but damn that thing is...amazing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
QUOTE (kikkinasphalt @ May 24 2010, 08:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=806657
wow thats a beautiful looking Dash setup. I have a 91 sable with the digital gauge cluster dash but i wish it had the dash from the taurus around it instead, because my dash is all frigging cracked and the 91 was the only year of that sable dash style for half a year. I thought about swapping dashes but i bet its a bitch, besides it still has the extra dash speakers like the 89 SHO did.. Looks like you swapped positions between the ETAC unit and radio. Was there enough room behind the ETAC for that or did you have to move things? Also what was involved in changing out the steering wheel .. I love that style.

My dash is not so elegant.

I cant even find a place on my dash, where i can add the stock fog-light switch, from the SHO to my little carnivorous mammal. Only option is loosing antenna switch. On the Taurus i could just cut a new opening next to the antenna switch along that bead.
Oh by the way Kik, My PRNDL display never lights up, i think a bulb is out , any idea how the hell i get to it??

·
Registered
524 Posts
Apparently you don't want it, so I'll take it off your hands. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts