:huh: Now hopefully you learned your lesson to not park in the ally. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
:picard2: :bootyshake: :ky: :eek:wned:

:huh: Now hopefully you learned your lesson to not park in the ally. :dunno:
[/b]
no need to poke fun at the guy.
anyway, it looks like he said he was parked in the driveway "allway" up to the garage...like in the driveway, pulled up close to the garage...unless i am reading that wrong...

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
I have a feeling it had less to do with the chosen parking space and more to do with the kickers in the trunk. They were probably hunting for a deck. Do you flaunt your system much?

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
I have a feeling it had less to do with the chosen parking space and more to do with the kickers in the trunk. They were probably hunting for a deck. Do you flaunt your system much?
[/b]
hmm you may be right tec thats 1 reason I dont have any kicker or RF stickers on the windows ect they just scream "steal me"

Btw I wasn't poking fun, just sayin he got "Royally Screwed" I hate vandalizes.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
either way, sucks to have to have to repair damage that some idiot did just because he was bored.....people suck

·
Registered
2,492 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
i think everyone should just get an alarm. If any one needs one and lives in the chicagoland area I'll put one on your car. As i tell all my customers there is no point in buying a non 2-way(paging) alarm. People don't pay attention to alarms going off anymore. So if you don't know its being triggered there no point in having it.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
yea i walk out at 6:00pm yesterday and sum idiot smashed my passenger window and kicked my side mirror off. my car was park in the driveway allway up to the garage. now what kinda idiot does something like that at 6pm on a sat. not expensive to fix i was just sad/pissed :(
[/b]

Thats hardly "destroyed"

Sucks nonetheless, vandals suck.

·
Registered
283 Posts
so u get paged and u run to the car to find it vandalized? or do u carry a lug wrench to hit the guy with? i find alarms to be completely ignored now a days. i keep everything out of sight(valuables and non) and never flaunt a sistem(don't have one but if i did) i would even go to the trouble to hide a head unit so all anyone ever sees thro the window is the stock unit and moves on. but that said there are SOME people out there that just find the need to put soemthing thro the window just cuz.

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
If a thief sees something in your car they really are determined to have, they're either going to get it or break lots of things trying, alarm or not.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Driving a '92 Taurus is enough to not break into my car, Im in one of the "richer" neighborhoods (i hate it) so everyone thinks your car is crap if its not a civic or brand new.

Driving the SHO will make me nervous though, knowing anyone can take my battery or whatever under the hood without a problem. Ill have to get locking hood pins.

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
yea i walk out at 6:00pm yesterday and sum idiot smashed my passenger window and kicked my side mirror off. my car was park in the driveway allway up to the garage. now what kinda idiot does something like that at 6pm on a sat. not expensive to fix i was just sad/pissed :(
[/b]

Thats hardly "destroyed"

Sucks nonetheless, vandals suck.
[/b][/quote]
thats destroyed to me

no it wasnt a theif my tom tom was on my dash my radar detector was out, and yes i do bump my system every chance i get, it was this this crazy kid that has a thing for my girlfriend, the kid hasnt slept in lik a week says his mom. so hell get his in due time.....its fixed now anyway so whatever
[/b][/quote]

Haha, what a box. I would almost feel bad for somebody that pathetic.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts