Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another picture...I think I might be able to buy a door for like $25-$50 from a friend that wrecked his bull. But it is red..I will paint it though.

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
Ouch. That looks like it hurt a little

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
hehe, I see the a** of a kitty..

But, hun, it's really not that bad. Did you see my door??? It was own3d. I had to kick mine to close it, broke the black peice off at the base of it (that keeps the door from opening all the way) and then had to hammer the little fin i made back into the car.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Couple questions. Ummm what caused the damage to your door? You didn't back up into a steel post with it open did you a la Chris Farley style in Black Sheep? Also, just take it off and go Jeep Style for a few days.

-mobiuslogic

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Ummm what caused the damage to your door? You didn't back up into a steel post with it open did you a la Chris Farley style in Black Sheep? - mobiuslogic

That was off of Tommy Boy. Still funny, though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got ow3d by a Neon. They hit it while it was open..
Drove off too, I didn't get a plate number...sucks. I gotta pay for it. Today I seen that the Ford dealership had a red Taurus...it is wrecked in the front.... <_< Maybe I will get my friend Beverly to come play 007 to get it, for free.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by biteableniles@Dec 7 2003, 01:55 AM
I wouldn't try to close it, the door looks bent, and theres a good change the door hinges were bent with it. Just try to find a quick, cheap replacement -- who cares if it's red?
I doubt the hinges are bent... but I havent looked at it up close.... But I just kicked my door shut so I am able to go places without my battery being drained. And my damage is worse than his.

Anyway, cant you get a new door by filing an uninsured motorist claim?

Ummm what caused the damage to your door? You didn't back up into a steel post with it open did you a la Chris Farley style in Black Sheep?[/b]
Man, thats exactly what happened to me.. except for the steel post. It was a neon.
I just backed up and BAM...... door ..... own3d...
how good are the ratings of the g3 taurus side impacts? because that door was crushed and I wasnt even going that fast.....

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit+Dec 10 2003, 12:03 AM-->QUOTE (Firespirit @ Dec 10 2003, 12:03 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-96Sleeper
@Dec 9 2003, 11:22 PM
Well, I don't have full. I am 17 and I have to pay $100/month for liability... <_<
say what!! with everything my bull's been through I still only pay $65 a month. [/b]
You have a vagina, that's why.

-mobiuslogic

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.