Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another picture...I think I might be able to buy a door for like $25-$50 from a friend that wrecked his bull. But it is red..I will paint it though.

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
Ouch. That looks like it hurt a little

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine won't even close...

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
I wouldn't try to close it, the door looks bent, and theres a good change the door hinges were bent with it. Just try to find a quick, cheap replacement -- who cares if it's red?

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Couple questions. Ummm what caused the damage to your door? You didn't back up into a steel post with it open did you a la Chris Farley style in Black Sheep? Also, just take it off and go Jeep Style for a few days.

-mobiuslogic

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Ummm what caused the damage to your door? You didn't back up into a steel post with it open did you a la Chris Farley style in Black Sheep? - mobiuslogic

That was off of Tommy Boy. Still funny, though.

·
Registered
89 Posts
OUCH!!!

No joke, man! What happened to your door?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got ow3d by a Neon. They hit it while it was open..
Drove off too, I didn't get a plate number...sucks. I gotta pay for it. Today I seen that the Ford dealership had a red Taurus...it is wrecked in the front.... <_< Maybe I will get my friend Beverly to come play 007 to get it, for free.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by biteableniles@Dec 7 2003, 01:55 AM
I wouldn't try to close it, the door looks bent, and theres a good change the door hinges were bent with it. Just try to find a quick, cheap replacement -- who cares if it's red?
I doubt the hinges are bent... but I havent looked at it up close.... But I just kicked my door shut so I am able to go places without my battery being drained. And my damage is worse than his.

Anyway, cant you get a new door by filing an uninsured motorist claim?

Ummm what caused the damage to your door? You didn't back up into a steel post with it open did you a la Chris Farley style in Black Sheep?[/b]
Man, thats exactly what happened to me.. except for the steel post. It was a neon.
I just backed up and BAM...... door ..... own3d...
how good are the ratings of the g3 taurus side impacts? because that door was crushed and I wasnt even going that fast.....

·
Registered
84 Posts
On a side note.... that looks exactly like my kitty :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I don't have full. I am 17 and I have to pay $100/month for liability... <_<

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit+Dec 10 2003, 12:03 AM-->QUOTE (Firespirit @ Dec 10 2003, 12:03 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-96Sleeper
@Dec 9 2003, 11:22 PM
Well, I don't have full. I am 17 and I have to pay $100/month for liability... <_<
say what!! with everything my bull's been through I still only pay $65 a month. [/b]
You have a vagina, that's why.

-mobiuslogic

1 - 20 of 22 Posts