Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty now.....time for a quick automotive update.

1. Guess what? Ram is going back to traditional leaf springs instead of the coil over. It will have MASSIVE tow capabilities that could rival Ford.

2. While everyone else is going to shelve diesel half-tons, Dodge is going to still make it (where do they have money for this???)

3. Jeep is going to make the rumored J8 model: a utility truck-like Wrangler.

4. GM unveiled the all-new compact CUV GMC Terrain. (imo proves the ghost of Aztek haunts GM)

5. Ford has patented a 4 valve/cylinder, V8 engine. No idea what it is for according to reports.

6. I have heard (needing conformation) that there is going to be a NEW I-H Scout released.

That's all I have for now, until then...rock on. :tcca_small:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
i wish jeep would put a small diesel in the wrangler. The J8 sounds like what the BroncoII should have become.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I like the ideas being played around with diesel engines...if only they would just do it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (crackhead @ Apr 7 2009, 07:44 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=715928
i wish jeep would put a small diesel in the wrangler. The J8 sounds like what the BroncoII should have become.[/b]
I believe that the J8 will be available with a small diesel, not entirely sure, but it is NOT street legal, as it is called MILSPEC. I believe it is modeled after Isreali military Jeeps??? :huh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts