Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up the SHO late Tuesday night. I love the thing. Sold the 1998 Taurus SE on Wednesday, the new owner of that is a first time Taurus owner and she absolutly LOVES it. It's pretty cool. When we took it down there she kept saying she couldn't wait to take it to work and stuff like that. So we are glad she is happy with it.

Anyway, here are a few pics. I could only take a few because the battery in the cam was dying and it was getting dark. :ph34r:

Lemme know what you think!!

-Kyle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Im jealous <_< Thats a nice SHO Kyle. Glad you found a new owner for the SE. Hopefully the car won't have the cam failure. Like to see some more shots when you get a chance of the interior and all. Enjoy B)

Do I see the Expedition in the background of the pic?

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes thats the Expedition in the back ground. I LOVE that thing! It's so nice. Ford did a great job on that truck. It seems they almost thought of everything.

I will get some interior pics of the SHO very soon. I need to find the charger for the camera first :p So far I am real happy with it and I also hope it does not have the cam issue.

-Kyle

·
Registered
478 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Jul 22 2004, 11:07 PM
now when are you taking us all for rides???
im with him, when can i scheduel my first tire melting session?nice SHO :thumb: .....so.....whats ure address........just out of curiosity.... :p

J

·
0 Posts
Lookin' good! :thumb:

Better get those cams welded though. :unsure:

Hope you enjoy it! B)

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by FVT@Jul 22 2004, 11:46 PM
Pic says all :D :p :lol:
That picture reminds me of something else I have seen (modified obviously ;) ):lol2:

Nice SHO Kyle :thumb:

Attachments

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha I don't know where you guys find these pictures. They are funny though. I like the one with the cat that says "You need a hug." And the one with the three cats doing...stuff!? :blink: Anyway, thanks for all the nice comments.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by kjw86ca@Jul 23 2004, 11:16 AM
Haha I don't know where you guys find these pictures. They are funny though. I like the one with the cat that says "You need a hug." And the one with the three cats doing...stuff!? :blink: Anyway, thanks for all the nice comments.
My pic was orginally "no you can't have a pony" with a pony down there, but I changed the words and the pony to a sho real quick :lol: I have all kinds of goofy ones....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Congrats on the new SHO. :chili: That is exact what i was wanting to get some day a black gen3 sho. I almost got one off of ebay but just to weary to go and buy a car i haven't visually inspected first. Good luck with it and how to hear more about the mods you are going to do to it.

·
Registered
352 Posts
NICE! Where did you get it. I was looking at one like that. Those are the same kind of tires I have. Youll probably like them, unless you think you need a z rated tire.

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I found the SHO at a small lot in Chino Hills. (Southern California.)

The tires are actually Z rated. It said "Zr/16" on the tire. They seem like very nice tires. Good grip.

The previous owner was some kind of enthusist. The licence plate frame says "MEMBER Ford Motor Sports Special Vehicle Operations." ???

-Kyle

1 - 19 of 19 Posts