Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

My New Rims Came In

3K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  Racer X 
#1 ·
I got these yesterday. I drove around on them and then stopped to take a picture so they are dirty. I think they are better than my old 20's.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
:eek: Nice man! I like em B) What happened with the old ones?

#4 ·
Dude, you stopped at the Bayside Plaza Center in front of Publix...I only live a few miles from there :)

I too think the new rims are better.

#5 ·
11x better, now upgrade the brakes :thumb: [/b]
:werd: x2
:eek: Nice man! I like em B) What happened with the old ones? [/b]
IIRC, one or two of them cracked pretty bad? I think?

#6 ·
Dude, you stopped at the Bayside Plaza Center in front of Publix...I only live a few miles from there :)

I too think the new rims are better.
[/b]
Ya, I just started working at Firmenich, a chemical plant, a little past the Hess gas station. I stopped at Publix for a philly steak sub. I luv Publix sub sandwiches.

And for the old rims, I decided to sell them to a guy with a Lincoln LS. His dad is a welder and he got them fixed for free.

#10 ·
bawwwwlin!

I dont see why folks raise such a stink about 20's fitting on Tauruses. Those fit great! You could probably get away with lowering it, too. Mmm... that'd be all kinds of awesome.

#12 ·
looks nice :)

#18 ·
I like those better than the old ones too :thumb:

Those are begging for some beefy 13" front brake upgrade action with a side of 11.6" vented rears to fill them up some more :)

#23 ·
Roll the fenders and put disc on the rear.

Not a big fan of the big rims but if you like them that is great.

Mike
B)

#26 ·
:werd: Both on twankies (or 20's +), dual exhaust, and classy colors. It's bawlin at its best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.