Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hey, winter beater? It's a Volkwagen. What do you have against VW. They make some damn good cars. BTW, Awesome Jetta. Is it a TDi or just a standard gas engine?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Originally posted by fordbidden dreams@Feb 3 2004, 12:52 AM
just bought it, already had the decals and tail lights. im deffinetly changing the taillights back to stock. i may keep the graphics to piss of nosho96
i think i'd rather keep the taillights and remove the decal,thats just corny looking.

M

·
0 Posts
i personally like it....its not too rice....two thumbs up!!

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Originally posted by ATauri_92@Feb 3 2004, 12:23 PM
you do know that HITLER set up VW's for the people of Germany....right??

Anyway, you do know that Hitler is dead right? That means he ain't making any money off it. Time to move on.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
awesome vee-dub. I dont think its rice at all. everything seems to be pretty much tastefully done. the turn-up style tips are the thing to do if you have a vw. TDI? I love the tdi's, but if its not, its still a sweet ride. keep up the great work on the Taur and the vw. peace!

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Hopefully it's the 1.8T & 5 speed. If it is it can be made pretty quick.

And I would lose the vinyl, but I hink the taillights look ok and the tips I could live with. Oh, and post some better pics.

·
Registered
183 Posts
i love how a person with the name 2fast2furious has the gaull to call something rice.

·
Registered
183 Posts
lmao arent we sensitive. nice comeback though. very well thought out

·
Registered
113 Posts
Here ya go people. Look better. Everyones entitled to an opinion, I know.

Attachments

·
Banned
6 Posts
My comeback was thought out, to bad it was edited.
Now I got the forum police on my a**. My nickname always starts a lot of fights
But the car is RICE by the way.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Originally posted by 2fast2furious@Feb 4 2004, 05:35 PM
My comeback was thought out, to bad it was edited. 
  Now I got the forum police on my a**. My nickname always starts a lot of fights
  But the car is RICE by the way.
Why? It has non-performance decals and altezzas. It may be conformist, but it doesn't seem like it's trying to look faster than it is.

Is it just me or has the word rice become a method of badmouthing any car with altezzas or some other "popular" modification?

(If the exhaust is really horrible, then I would mark it annoying rather than rice.)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts