Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my new car!! Black 2004 Taurus SES Deluxe 24V DOHC! i love it!! lets just say that i have been missing out on the Duratec!! :eek: sooooo much better than the vulcan! weeeeeeee.... anyhow, here are some pictures. so far i have put a short black antenna on, some silver flame (removable) decals, put my carbon fiber Ford decals over the blue ones, blue headlights, silverstar turnsignals, silver windshield wipers, and all my stuff for the inside. haven't put my neons or LCD screen in yet though. this week i'm gonna paint the grill chrome, get the windows tinted, put on my rims and tires and put my FSTB back on. and i talked to the dude who is selling the Euro tail lights for the 2000-2003 Taurus's. he told me that the lights WON'T work on the 2004 taurus. he said they will fit, but the wiring is different, so they won't work. they are working on it right now though. so as soon as they get them done for the 2004's, i'm gonna get a pair.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Looking good there Sarah.......

now all you need to do is updaye your sigline :p

yeah the Dura's are nice, I get to drive them at work......

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by detroit_raver@May 29 2004, 06:22 PM
WHICH RIMS AND TIRES SHOULD I PUT ON THE CAR?
I actually prefer the stock rims on that car, but maybe if I saw it with the sable rim on and not next to it I may change my mind, but alas it is just my opinion about your new car, congratulations on your new ride, enjoy those ponies.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Do you have side impact airbags?

Im thinking that the seatcovers would prevent the airbags from deploying properly. Im not sure though.

Anyone else think so?

-D

PS - I like the stock rims for now :)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Originally posted by detroit_raver@May 29 2004, 06:01 PM
Finally got my new car!! Black 2004 Taurus SES 24V DOHC! i love it!! lets just say that i have been missing out on the Duratec!! :eek: sooooo much better than the vulcan! weeeeeeee....
Ohh yeah. I feel bad for the people with the vulcan.

It's kinda like dial up compared with cable high speed :lol2:

Now you got something to start working on. LOVE the black Taurus.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Looking sharp!

BTW- Where did you get your aftermarket antenna? And how difficult was it to install? It looks much better than the lightning rod that came stock :angry:

1 - 20 of 212 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.