Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i drove to school today i make one trip in the morning and once at night. in the morning the car was great. shifting great running great and all around great. I put the title in my name and took a nap. about 15 miles after i start my trip to school i get a code. i keep a obd2 scanner in the back and i hook it up. yup its P1744.
So i guess ill try fluid flush etc. and then if that doesnt work change the solenoid. :angry:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I found this info on the web by doing a search for your code. It may help. Check the wiring and connector at the transmission for loose or corroded connection or damaged wires.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found this info on the web by doing a search for your code. It may help. Check the wiring and connector at the transmission for loose or corroded connection or damaged wires.
Yeah after i cleard it i havent gotten the code again. (with a code reader) so it may just be dirty trans. i will be dropping the pan and doing a filter and flush. I checked it closely for metal shavings just on the dip stick and there are none. so yeah.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts