Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just did the rear conversion and painted the calipers. also nightshaded the lights and got 20% tint installed. next week i'll be getting my auto start

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Arizona Beige...great looking color all cleaned up B) How did you do your rear-disc conversion? Tint looks good too :thumb:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Arizona Beige...great looking color all cleaned up B) How did you do your rear-disc conversion? Tint looks good too :thumb:
[/b]
i got the brackets, calipers and lines off a 98 sable (for FREE @ a junkyard) and bought new pads, rotors and hubs.

arizona beige, so thats wat this friggin color is!? i didng know wat the hell to call it

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it looks that way because the headlights were in horrible condition, i refinished them, painted and added clearcoat. the finish from the headlight restoration kit mad it look like that

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Dude that color is hot :****:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
I'm FFVulcanPowah, and I approve this car's appearance.

The blacked out tails and headlights look AWESOME on the tan car. Pimped out "old people" color cars are freaking sweet.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I'm not a fan of the front headlights. The paint looks cloudy! Did you use any clear coat?
[/b]
They also look a little too dark, esp the turn signals...

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
i got the brackets, calipers and lines off a 98 sable (for FREE @ a junkyard) and bought new pads, rotors and hubs.

arizona beige, so thats wat this friggin color is!? i didng know wat the hell to call it
[/b]
Ohhh nice deal on the rear discs B) Can't beat free parts.

Yup Arizona Beige is the color. When it's all shined up, it's amazing how much the metallic *pops* on that color...just like on Dark Shadow Gray.

·
Banned
375 Posts
I love my Arizona Beige

And that is one sharp looking "old man tan"

Love the rear disks

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
That is a pretty neat colour, esp with the tinted windows... Like a desert sunrise...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Lets see the color is hot, the tint looks good, and those tails are sharp. But those headlamps have got to go. Might look better with centennials instead.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lets see the color is hot, the tint looks good, and those tails are sharp. But those headlamps have got to go. Might look better with centennials instead.
[/b]
i did centennials and didnt like the way they looked with the car. i think they look good on black cars imo.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Honest question -

Why nightshade safety items (headlamps/tail lamps)?
[/b]
I always wondered that too! lol

Headlights look eh... tailights looks nice, and I'm jealous of the rear discs. nice paint on the calipers

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Tinting isn't that big of a deal, so long as you don't go overboard and use too much VHT... I think most people over do it because they don't get an even spray on the first go... Just takes practise I guess. If I ever wanted to VHT my lights, I'd only do a single coat...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts