Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
i was going to put the xenon blue bulbs (yes, the correct type of bulb) in my vanity mirrors to match my xenon interior dome lights, couldnt figure out how to take them apart though, i normally tinker with these things til i figure it out, but i was already frustrated at the time and didnt' want to break them because i would have ended up ripping them off and beating them to shards with my short fuse.

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Rubix@Oct 20 2004, 03:59 AM
i was going to put the xenon blue bulbs (yes, the correct type of bulb) in my vanity mirrors to match my xenon interior dome lights, couldnt figure out how to take them apart though, i normally tinker with these things til i figure it out, but i was already frustrated at the time and didnt' want to break them because i would have ended up ripping them off and beating them to shards with my short fuse.
If you saw the rest of the lighting in my car... lets just say that super bright leds needs to hook me up with a frequent customer discount or something. :lol:

I had an idea tho... kinda insipred by my sister's make-up mirror. It can change the lighting color for the type of like you're gonna be in (day, night, indoor, etc.)... I wonder if I could swing that with my mirrors?

Hey, if I can't score chicks with the Taurus alone, why not have the custom make-up mirrors help? :p

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Originally posted by Racer X@Oct 21 2004, 02:37 AM
Hey, if I can't score chicks with the Taurus alone, why not have the custom make-up mirrors help? :p
What you talking about the Taurus isn't enough alone?? I get all the girls with mine.

No, wait, I don't. Maybe that's where I am going wrong... :unsure:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
It's what's sitting in my Taurus that gets me all the girls........

My girlfriend. :(
Why is it when you're with someone all of a sudden you're more appealing to other women? And when you're single they're nowhere to be found. :angry:

G

·
Originally posted by stever@Oct 21 2004, 08:35 AM
It's what's sitting in my Taurus that gets me all the girls........

My girlfriend. :(
Why is it when you're with someone all of a sudden you're more appealing to other women? And when you're single they're nowhere to be found. :angry:
cause we want what we cannot have :p

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
so, um, kimmie, how u doin? B)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts