Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally was able to get some pics of my bra. They were kind of rushed because we had a lot of rain and every time I'd try to take pictures, it was too dark.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Actually the pics look quite nice

The lighting is just right, not too much and not too little...congratulations on the bra, I read a thread around here the first few days I joined and it was about the pros and cons of car bras...well all I know is that it can do you a lot of good if you're a guy who takes his car on a lot of long-distance trips.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by mikehawk@Dec 26 2003, 12:21 PM
Hey, now your car is ready to go rob a bank.

What are those two triangle lookin things on the top of it? Are they like a bug deflecters or something?
According to my "owners manual" (for my LeBra), it says it was created to make sure the bugs dont splat in your line of sight.

BTW, Lovely fit on the bra! That's a LeBra right?

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Looks pretty good, but it could fit better on the oval in the front.

Now, I may be mistaking you for someone else, but didn't you get a set of Cougar wheels or something a while back? If it was you, what happened to them? I thought you were putting them on the wagon.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 97GreenStreak3.0@Dec 26 2003, 09:19 PM
Looks pretty good, but it could fit better on the oval in the front.

Now, I may be mistaking you for someone else, but didn't you get a set of Cougar wheels or something a while back? If it was you, what happened to them? I thought you were putting them on the wagon.
I know what you mean about the oval. I pull it down and it covers it fine, but once I drive it, it's back to that position again.

And for the Cougar wheels, yes that's me. I still have them in my garage, but I havne't put them on because I'm still in need of center caps.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Some wheels actually look better without caps IMO. I wouldn't have mine on if I didn't have to cover the rusty hubs underneath.

BTW, I was surprised when you said that was a Colgan Bra because the ones I've seen always seem to fit perfectly.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by 97GreenStreak3.0@Dec 26 2003, 09:41 PM
Some wheels actually look better without caps IMO. I wouldn't have mine on if I didn't have to cover the rusty hubs underneath.
These need center caps, heh. I also need to put new tires on them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts