·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply firespirit. my bro and I (we share the car, i do all of the work and mods to it tho--he just drives it :p ) call it plain & simple "taurus". that came about after i put that banner on it. sort of an inside joke i guess. i'm glad you like it! most people hate on it b/c of the banner, but i'm just tryin to be original and do what i like.

geoff

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Looks nice!!

Although, those aren't centennial wheels.

Centennial wheels have black inserts. Same design though.

Those are the rims they put on the 99 (only gen 3 year for them) SE Sport and the only wheels available in 1999 on the SHO.

-Kyle

Centennial wheels pic attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
im in indy. im in indianapolis where u from

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yes I agree those are the SHO and SE Sport rims. I think they are the best looking for the Gen III SHO and Gen III Bull. They look good on the Gen I&II's also. They are also the lightest of the Gen III SHO rims.
Oh by the way geoff352, welcome to the board so to speak. As in typing in. B) And the Bull looks good. Is it a 99 by the way?

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
nice lookin 99 sport. ive always wanted a dark green one like that.
i have the same deal with my family as u with ur brother. i mod the 95, my dad just drives it. same with the 99 we have. that was kinda accidental modding tho
i do like that banner on G3 bulls tho, since its basically the back emblem. it wouldnt work on the others. keep up the good work. any other mods?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, first off i live in fishers, in. it is indeed a 99 se sport. That is the only mod so far. do you guys have any ideas for mods for good sounding exhaust, and something to boost the horsepower? I wanna be able to get into racing. My next mod on the short list is to get an 8" bazooka tube to give that Mach audio system the bass it needs at the higher volumes. I've been thinking about new rims, but i'm starting to back off that idea.

thanks geoff
any questions--email me
[email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.