Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Argh plastic endlinks?!!!!! NOOOooooo...
. Hmm, now that the entire front clip is out of the car, now's a good time to upgrade those springs and struts

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Not to mention dress that bad boy up.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive decided to use quick connects and finder screws on everything so i can just say "I feel like changine my rear exhaust manifold today...ill just drop the subframe!"

lol

Brad

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Hey brad, can i do the mods you done on your duratec.. on my03 duratec???

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes...but you need to spend alot more than i did....you will need an IMRC box, 96-99 pcm, 96-99 UIM/LIM and adapt all the hoses that changed....

you could do it with your stock stuff....but youd have the split port heads with oval port UIM and LIM

also, im not too technical about this, but the cams really are a bigger benifit when you have secondaries...

Brad

·
Registered
486 Posts
hey are you or bob gonna be doing a write up on how to the contour svt change for the modifications section?

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol.....NO!

way to much to write up...just follow the ford manual...it has pictures.

Install is reverse of removal...this is a key point

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by the_spy_guy@Apr 24 2004, 08:33 PM
yes...but you need to spend alot more than i did....you will need an IMRC box, 96-99 pcm, 96-99 UIM/LIM and adapt all the hoses that changed....

you could do it with your stock stuff....but youd have the split port heads with oval port UIM and LIM

also, im not too technical about this, but the cams really are a bigger benifit when you have secondaries...

Brad
what is a approx. estimate for the costs of this w/out labor??? and what would labor cost??

Jesse

p.s. would it be cheaper to just like umm get a turbo or super charger? LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts