Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad passed away in 1998, and we have kept his almost-new 1996 Taurus GL in his garage almost all of the time since. Mostly, my mom used it for a weekly trip to her doctor and hair dresser. It now has about 60,077 miles on it. Colors are Light Saddle Metallic (exterior) and beige interior. While not quite polished up and show-ready, the car is in excellent condition.

Is there a market for a car like this? We'd like to get a fair price, but our main interest is to find someone who will love and take care of this car. That's why I came to TCCA. Any suggestions? We're thinking of holding an online auction. Does that make sense?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Ken

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
My dad passed away in 1998, and we have kept his almost-new 1996 Taurus GL in his garage almost all of the time since. Mostly, my mom used it for a weekly trip to her doctor and hair dresser. It now has about 60,077 miles on it. Colors are Light Saddle Metallic (exterior) and beige interior. While not quite polished up and show-ready, the car is in excellent condition.

Is there a market for a car like this? We'd like to get a fair price, but our main interest is to find someone who will love and take care of this car. That's why I came to TCCA. Any suggestions? We're thinking of holding an online auction. Does that make sense?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Ken
Good time to sell, prices out of sight. Extreme example in my view. Likely gov checks have made a run on used cars. My op.
-chart-

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts