Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I stopped by Alberto's today and got a PCM flash done.

all I have to say is I am very impressed with the level of service that i have recieved he was very helpful. He also made sure everything was correct.

now on performance well needless to say we went out and after about 500ft there was a cop already tailing us.

Good power all through 1st gear and the shift into second was just awesome, it would bark the tires when I shifted quickly but now it it is just a flat out squeals. Shifted into 3rd and that is when the cop came up behind us so i slowed down. He ran the plates and then pulled up next to us and just drove off.

But i would highly recommend Alberto's work the amount of customer service recieved was amazing.

Alberto also has an awesome car, it is a not so stock v-6 mustang he can give you guys the details if he wants but it an awesome car.

thanks a lot Alberto

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to mention that the level of service is the same for all Ford vehicles.
this is the chip that you want.

Diablo does not offer custom tuning for the taurus.
they have a juiced up programs but they don't adjust everything like Alberto.

Alberto Flashed the Computer we went and ran it and logged the data while running it, we stopped he, looked over the data and then he made additional changes.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Thankls Sablerider.

Mikehawk, in 94, the GT's were OBDi and the V6's were ODBii. I can make chips for either and can flash the obdii's.

It should be noted that for all power PC cars, such as the SVT Focus, we are among the only ones that can flash them.

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Originally posted by americanmotorsport.com@Jun 27 2004, 01:15 AM
Mikehawk, in 94, the GT's were OBDi and the V6's were ODBii. I can make chips for either and can flash the obdii's.
He has an auto tranny, so I figured you could get some decent gains for him as far as adjusting the torque converter and firming the shifts. He just put on some long tube headers with an x-pipe dual exhaust, and he removed his smog pump. I think what's holding him back right now is he's thinking about getting gears, either 3:73 or 4:10's. I'm going to bring him a program sheet to look at next time I see him, it'll give him something to think about.

Do you have any suggestions as far as bolt-on mods for 5.0's?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts