Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I said last month that I was going to put some pictures of my car up here after I spent a day cleaning it up. I never got around to taking any pictures though. I clayed, polished and waxed the car again last week. I washed it again yesterday and took pictures as well.. here are a few.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Looking good. I'm going to be taking some of n2_space's advise and doing a major detailing job on my exterior, and when I do, I'll post my results...

JR

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Wow. That looks awesome!!!!!!! I wish mine shined like that. It's not that easy to get a good shine out of white. How long did it take you to do all of that? The WHOLE day or just a few hours?

-Kyle

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks.. it didn't take too long the last time I did all of the claying and polishing. I'd guess 3 hours for everything. I washed and dried it, used clay over the whole car, applied a bit of Meguiars #7 show car glaze, and then topped it off with Meguiars NXT tech wax. When I did this last month it took longer as I also used Meguiars Deep Crystal paint cleaner first. I skipped that step this time.

I really like Meguiars NXT tech wax though.. its great for 15 dollars if you ask me. Try it out and see how it works for you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts