·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Car looks great!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, but Polish route police don't like red rear lamps (indicators), front symetric headlamps. I do not wan't to remake it, becouse it shine very good. The same story is also about rear license plate. i do it myself this plate, but it is unlegal in my country.
I do not understand my cuntry governmant...

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
The car looks like it is in great condition! And the police are just jealous that they don't have an awesome car like you... keep up the good work

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Originally posted by SABLE PL@Mar 14 2004, 07:00 PM
yeah, but Polish route police don't like red rear lamps (indicators), front symetric headlamps. I do not wan't to remake it, becouse it shine very good. The same story is also about rear license plate. i do it myself this plate, but it is unlegal in my country.
I do not understand my cuntry governmant... 
The dutch are just as picky as the polish. had a friend with a saturn and they were b*tched at so much by the dutch police cause of their lights. good luck with all that.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
have any pics with the SHO rims?

B

·
0 Posts
Nice clean Sable! Too bad about the lights though, I like them the way they are.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by SilverKnight@Mar 16 2004, 02:43 AM
have any pics with the SHO rims?
No I do not have any photos with sho rims. I put on these yesterday. Now Sable looks much better.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
120 MPH/200KPH speedometer in a 93 Sable? Weird. Still car looks great. In the 2nd pic what car is that outside the passenger side window?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by Nick986@Mar 31 2004, 07:58 PM
120 MPH/200KPH speedometer in a 93 Sable? Weird. Still car looks great. In the 2nd pic what car is that outside the passenger side window?
Looks to me like it might be an 89 Taurus Wagon running on LPG, at least based upon the picture and his signature but I could be wrong

1 - 20 of 21 Posts