Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A great car so far 110,000 miles on it , I have done a couple of cheap simple mods, 15% window tint all the way around, kicker 6 by 8s in front door and rear deck, custom felted rear deck to coming soon to make the rear deck speakers pop. Tell me what you think!

·
Registered
290 Posts
What do I think? I think you need to brave that snow and get a little closer with the camera. I wanna see the wheels and any interior mods.

Welcome to the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
290 Posts
That wasn’t braving the snow. You waited until it melted.

Are those factory rims painted black? They look good with the colors of the car. I am sort of biased toward my own .

Sent from some little thing that I hear voices from. Oh, and his name is Blüe Longroof

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That wasn’t braving the snow. You waited until it melted.

Are those factory rims painted black? They look good with the colors of the car. I am sort of biased toward my own

Sent from some little thing that I hear
voices
from. Oh, and his name is Blüe Longroof
Thanks ?? And yes there plasti dipped, trying to save for some nice rims

·
Registered
290 Posts
Thanks And yes there plasti dipped, trying to save for some nice rims
I have found a lot of Volvo, Fusion, & Focus rims that all seem to fit with offset that’s pretty close and the same center bore.

I put up an Excel sheet that gives you all the measurements if you put in your factory wheel and tire specs and you can compare it to any other combo. It doesn’t tell you if it will rubbing inside or outside but it will give you how much difference it will be. I will find it and post the link here in a second.

If you find wheels but they don’t know the specs you can check out wheel-size.com, give it the year, make, model and it will give you the various data.

Sent from some little thing that I hear voices from. Oh, and his name is Blüe Longroof

·
Registered
290 Posts
I just realized that my Tap-a-Talk login is different from my windows browser login.

Here’s the post with the spreadsheet for checking wheel and tire size including offset.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just realized that my Tap-a-Talk login is different from my windows browser login.

Here’s the post with the spreadsheet for checking wheel and tire size including offset.

Thanks, that’s gonna make my life a lot easier

1 - 10 of 10 Posts