1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Saturday is the 13th... that's the date of the meet, just to avoid confusion.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm new to the boards, and haven't checked this one out till today. What is the MW chapter? How do you join? I live in the city (Cleveland) and thought it might be fun to meet some people who have had these cars and know them well. And I checked out the link; Laser Extreme is over here by where I work. My cousin is having his 13th birthday party there on Saturday and I am supposed to stop by and embarress- oops I mean see- him. I could get info if you all want.

If not there's always the new Walmart at Parmatown Mall...

Also, can I still come if my H.S. class just had our 10 year reunion? Or am I too old?

Tina
mommy to Loralei

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
the midwest chapter is a group of us in the midwest american area that get together, cleveland is midwest. the way u join is by posting in this chapter forum. it doesnt matter how old u are. its all for fun. that means ur 27-30, thats not old

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're always welcome to join us. We're meeting for lunch at around 11-12 at Quaker Steak and Lube on Saturday the 13th. Here's the address:

5935 Canal Rd, Valley View, OH 44125-4231

Afterwards there are a couple of things we might be doing (movie, laser tag, handing out flyers, etc.) but we'll figure that out later.

·
Registered
559 Posts
hey were in cleveland are you I'm in parma and I live over by wal-mart I'm
like 5 mins from there and I hang out at seekers coffie house all the time
over by lazer Extreme I dont know if you have ever seen my car I have a
white gen4 with a tcca banner on it and a fart can exhaust

·
Registered
559 Posts
and if you want to meet up some time I hang out at seekers every monday night I'm the kid on the left

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry I didn't get a chance to get back on last night. I got to leave work early and don't have too much of a chance to get on the computer at home with an almost 4 month old
. Seekers is right over here by work- I'm over at Ganley.

I'm on the west side in Cleveland. My best friend lives in Parma by Pearl and Ridge. I was over there the past 2 nights and was up at Parmatown last night.

I'm glad almost 29 isn't too old. Lately I'm starting to feel like an old fart!

Tina

·
Registered
559 Posts
I live over by pearl and ridge to what street does she live on
and if you want to get to gether and do some work on your car or
just to meet let me know

·
Registered
22 Posts
She lives on Ridgewood Ave. A nice plain non-descript Parma house. It takes me less than 20 minutes to get there; although I am always running late.

And I can meet as long as nobody minds my adorable sweet daughter coming along. I take Loralei pretty much everywhere since I have to be away from her at work. She misses me big time when I am gone.

Must go back to work now....

Tina

·
Registered
559 Posts
thats okay I love kids heck I'm realy a kid teehee

but if you are ever around seekers on monday's around
6 to 11 I'm there b/c they have open mic nights and I help put
and play there

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I probably wont be able to make it. My gf's grandma is coming into town from Kansas that weekend, so it'd be kinda shady to jet off. Take lots of pics.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts