1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm new to the boards, and haven't checked this one out till today. What is the MW chapter? How do you join? I live in the city (Cleveland) and thought it might be fun to meet some people who have had these cars and know them well. And I checked out the link; Laser Extreme is over here by where I work. My cousin is having his 13th birthday party there on Saturday and I am supposed to stop by and embarress- oops I mean see- him. I could get info if you all want.

If not there's always the new Walmart at Parmatown Mall...

Also, can I still come if my H.S. class just had our 10 year reunion? Or am I too old?

Tina
mommy to Loralei

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
the midwest chapter is a group of us in the midwest american area that get together, cleveland is midwest. the way u join is by posting in this chapter forum. it doesnt matter how old u are. its all for fun. that means ur 27-30, thats not old

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're always welcome to join us. We're meeting for lunch at around 11-12 at Quaker Steak and Lube on Saturday the 13th. Here's the address:

5935 Canal Rd, Valley View, OH 44125-4231

Afterwards there are a couple of things we might be doing (movie, laser tag, handing out flyers, etc.) but we'll figure that out later.

·
Registered
559 Posts
hey were in cleveland are you I'm in parma and I live over by wal-mart I'm
like 5 mins from there and I hang out at seekers coffie house all the time
over by lazer Extreme I dont know if you have ever seen my car I have a
white gen4 with a tcca banner on it and a fart can exhaust

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry I didn't get a chance to get back on last night. I got to leave work early and don't have too much of a chance to get on the computer at home with an almost 4 month old
. Seekers is right over here by work- I'm over at Ganley.

I'm on the west side in Cleveland. My best friend lives in Parma by Pearl and Ridge. I was over there the past 2 nights and was up at Parmatown last night.

I'm glad almost 29 isn't too old. Lately I'm starting to feel like an old fart!

Tina

·
Registered
22 Posts
She lives on Ridgewood Ave. A nice plain non-descript Parma house. It takes me less than 20 minutes to get there; although I am always running late.

And I can meet as long as nobody minds my adorable sweet daughter coming along. I take Loralei pretty much everywhere since I have to be away from her at work. She misses me big time when I am gone.

Must go back to work now....

Tina

·
Registered
559 Posts
thats okay I love kids heck I'm realy a kid teehee

but if you are ever around seekers on monday's around
6 to 11 I'm there b/c they have open mic nights and I help put
and play there

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I probably wont be able to make it. My gf's grandma is coming into town from Kansas that weekend, so it'd be kinda shady to jet off. Take lots of pics.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.