Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

MW February Meet

5K views 80 replies 13 participants last post by  spifdaddytaurus01 
Originally posted by spifdaddytaurus01@Jan 26 2004, 07:06 AM
...workin on my escape.....

nick- what time do u plan on going? i have to go to church, so i wouldn't be able to do anything til about 1pm. so i'll just meet everyone up there or meet you guys where ever you guys are going to eat. that is if i can get out.

Originally posted by pimpjuice2@Feb 18 2004, 10:54 PM
dammit wish I could go and meet all you cool peeps
I have to finish getting the house prepared for my first son being born march 5
wife having c section hope I dont pass out
awwww!! congrats!!! i had my son 4 years ago. its absolutely amazing! its an undescribable feeling how you feel after you have a kid. something no one can understand until they have a kid of their own. i'm happy for you guys. tell your wife i said congrats!!

Originally posted by spifdaddytaurus01@Feb 24 2004, 12:07 PM
hey sarah are you going to be able to come out and play saturday b/c
me and jason are going to be up at gregs house around noon and
will be staying the night there to
maybe. i won't have the car til after 4 though. hubbie works. i'll call greg if i can get out. i'm embarrassed to drive my car now though with the ugly hubcaps on..

Originally posted by spifdaddytaurus01@Feb 24 2004, 11:54 PM
if you want we can get you since you live by him I know we won't
be doing much when he go's bowling so we can hang out then if you want to
you wouldn't be able to pick me up, but i will have the car after 4pm. maybe. during the day i wouldn't be able to go cause the lil' boy will tell on me. greg-where do u bowl at? around here somewhere?

in mt. clemens? well since i'm gonna be gone all day on sunday, i'm not gonna go out on saturday with you guys. he'll end up getting mad cause he won't see me all weekend. so i have a better chance of being gone all day sunday if i'm home all day saturday. anyhow, i told him i was going with my cousins, and he didn't say anything. i'm not sure if christa is going, but my cousin jason is coming with me and maybe my cousin mallory. not sure yet. but 99.9% sure i'll be there after 1pm.

Originally posted by Tman@Feb 25 2004, 06:09 PM
ok kool..he bringing his dakota?...and is christa still like not talking to me or something?....and sarah how old is mallory?
yeah he's bringing his truck. um.. don't know bout christa, i'm pretty mad at her right now....long story.. and mallory is 17.

Originally posted by spifdaddytaurus01@Feb 26 2004, 10:08 PM
maybe I'll brake out the shorts
shorts? whats that? i don't wear shorts! i hate them! i'm one of the only people that you will find wearing pants in 90 degree weather!! well, make sure you guys bring your digital cameras so we can get some kewl pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.