Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I have planned for our Feb meet. ITs the 52 Annual Detroit Autorama. The date of the meet will be Sunday, Feb. 29th. This car show features mostly hotrods, from $10K cars all the way up to $250K cars. Plus it has a section for modern cars or imports. Its a great show and i have been going to it for the past 8 years. The show opens up at 10 am and closes at 8 pm. General admission tickets are $15 at the door or $13 if you pre-purchase them at Murray's discount auto. The show is being held at the Cobo center in downtown Detroit. A restaurant for dinner will be picked before the show. Anyone that needs a hotel or motel room let me know and I'll get you info and prices. Heres the link for the Autorama.

thanks,

The Midwest Crew

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I shouldn't have a problem making it. Don't know how late I can stay though. I will probably just make it a one-day thing.

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I'll go down as a maybe. Depending on the work/money situation by then. I am also trying to make the Cleveland meet, so we'll see.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I won't beable to go....why???

Cause it's my BIRTHDAY on that day. YAY!! But boo at the same time. But you guys have fun!!!

Ashley-i love your sig!!!

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Originally posted by spifdaddytaurus01@Jan 26 2004, 07:06 AM
...workin on my escape.....

nick- what time do u plan on going? i have to go to church, so i wouldn't be able to do anything til about 1pm. so i'll just meet everyone up there or meet you guys where ever you guys are going to eat. that is if i can get out.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Originally posted by detroit_raver+Jan 26 2004, 11:57 AM-->QUOTE (detroit_raver @ Jan 26 2004, 11:57 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-spifdaddytaurus01
@Jan 26 2004, 07:06 AM
...workin on my escape.....

[/b]
okay this is what you do
then you :transport: and when your
driving you :zoomsmiley: :xyxwave:

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
im goin to the autorama, its soo much fun

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
im planin on goin both sat and sunday if they have the model car contest. sunday for the meet, everyone is prolly meetin at my house, or somewhere else, then carpool maybe to cobo hall around 11am. afterwords go out to dinner, bbq, or whatever depending on weather. prolly get out late, there are alot of custom cars to see at the autorama. and there are also vendors in the back corner sellin toys and car collectables, and also a cars for sale in another corner. its lots of fun

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
im not too sure on after the show sunday, i have school in the mornin on monday, so cant be out too late. plus my economic situation at the moment is kinda crappy. im always broke. saturday night, im not sure what im doin, i might be goin out with some other freinds, not sure, plus it depends on weather for sat

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
any new updates???....like as to a time and where were going to meet before hand to carpool there and again afterwards...and saturday everyone can feel free to meet at my place and we can go do something around town like ride a target store or go to dave and busters or laser tag or something like that

1 - 20 of 81 Posts