Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrighty, i wrote something about this on the old forums, but ill post it again

we have white midwest decals available..... if u want to see a pic, e-mail me, and ill send one away

banners are $20
sail window stickers are $1.50 each

once we get more preorders on diff colors, they might become available depending on demand. so far it looks like silver and white will be the going options

mario

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Hey man, looking good! Awesome they are finally here,can't wait to see pics of them on members cars!

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would put them on mine, but im waitin till we get some silver ones made up, i wanna keep it all silver

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'd buy a silver 1.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I want a white window decal. Where do I send payment or Paypal?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Looks like they are white background on black lettering, is that right??

Will there be any white lettering on a transparent background, so it will look really nice with tint?

Thanks,

Chris

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for replying quicker than me ash

ill post a link to the paypal tomorrow as soon as nick gives me his info. they are white lettering on transparent, slightly bigger than bobs

if u dont want to paypal, u could send me a pm and ill give u an adress to mail a money order to

mario

·
Registered
308 Posts
"i would put them on mine, but im waitin till we get some silver ones made up, i wanna keep it all silver"

Mario, are you sayin Silver Frost rules? I'm with ya.

I will still probably get a few white ones though.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ash, can u post of pic of the one on ur rear window so others can see how they look mounted and size

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mario has informed me that he has started this thread. To preorder your banner/ stickers, pm me your order then you can paypal me the money or send me a check through snail mail. My paypal account is [email protected] .

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
If you guys haven't got one of these decals yet, they are awsome. They are just the right size.

Thank you Mario for reminding me that I needed one.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the compliments.....

fordaspire, did u get to meet nick? i would have come too but i was sleeping. since i went to bed at 5:30 that night and was on nyquil gelcaps

happy newyear

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
No, I was actually out getting the Sable washed!
.. DARN. My babysitter heard the door but didn't answer it since she didn't know who it was. She called me on the cell phone and said some stranger stopped by and put a bull sticker in my mailbox. haha.

It looks great on my Sable. Maybe you will spot me around town.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here is a pic of it on fordaspiregv's car

thanks for takin the pic

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im not sure if u paid for them or not, but they all got continued by nick, tara, and i. we got some silver banners made up, i will be puttin one on my car shortly, so everyone can see the size and how they look. i think all will be pleased

SILVER BANNERS NOW AVAILABLE

im not sure how well u can see it, but the bull is about 4" tall

now that u all have the banner design, u can start ordering them

1 - 20 of 68 Posts