Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I own a 2011 Ford Taurus SEL The color is tuxedo black. I live in an area that sees a lot of snow and road salt during the winter. I was wondering if anyone could suggest some nice mud flaps that don't look out of place on this car and are relatively inexpensive.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
These are the factory mudflaps:

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
OEM is definitely the way to go.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I installed Mud Flaps Fits Ford Taurus 10-2018 Splash Guards 4Pc Front + Rear AG1Z-16A550-AA from eBay on my Wife’s 2010 Ford Taurus Limited.

This special ordered fully loaded Taurus has Blind Spot, Cross Traffic, and Collision Warning Systems. It shows a fault when the rear quarter panels become dirty and is corrected with a simple car wash! I decided to install AG1Z-16A550-AA set of four plastic deflectors to help eliminate Blind Spot / Cross Traffic System Faults with Winter approaching.

Simple install on rears with just drilling one ¼ hole and reusing mounting screws. The install of the front was something else! The factory installed screws and plastic inserts used to mount these flaps are hard to remove let along reinstall. I ripped-out the factory fasteners and purchased the Ginsco 102pcs 6.3mm 8mm 9mm 10mm Nylon Bumper Push Fasteners Rivet Clips Expansion Screws Replacement Kit from Amazon at a very low price. Then drilled out the new flaps and fender wheel wells using a 5/16 drill and installed the flaps. No reason to remove the wheels.

These factory flaps look great and should help keep the sides clean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts