Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw days of thunder recently, it's an older movie 1990. it's all about stock car racing, BUT there is one incredible scene of a taurus street racing. not just your simple drag race, but nascar style, bumping, rubbing, almost nailing a truck...
needless to say, may favorite part of the movie

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by pimpin90GL@Feb 25 2004, 06:32 PM
saw days of thunder recently, it's an older movie 1990. it's all about stock car racing, BUT there is one incredible scene of a taurus street racing. not just your simple drag race, but nascar style, bumping, rubbing, almost nailing a truck...
needless to say, may favorite part of the movie
except for the fact that it gets destroyed, i would have wanted that car before they got ahold of it, but after it was a sad smoking wreck,

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
I love that scene! Me and my brother saw that movie scene and died laughing. It was really funny to us becuase he drives a lumina, and i drive a taurus. That movie hit home for the both of us.

p.s. I destroy his lumina in a race. MAD FFV POWAH!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nah, man. It's all about the RoboCop! Nothin' but taurus'. Although now that you mention this movie, I have to see it. It's a sad life when you memorize almost every single movie that had a Taurus.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I know another thread mention the chase seen in Bad Boys 2. The car carrier was loaded with Taurus' then one by one dumped by a bad guy. One, I think, was a white SHO.

Check out this web page too. http://www.varaces.com/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts