Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys seen this show? It's on SpikeTV. They're having an April Fools day Marathon all day. Oh god it's funny. Think of it like adult style double dare. Check out the marathon, it's so funny. Even after you've seen the same episode several times, still cracks me up.

-mobiuslogic

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
i love how they put the rediculus sexual dubbed voices in there haha

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
best...show...ever!
that show cracks me up.

·
Registered
112 Posts
That has to be one of the best shows ever. I love how someone always smashes face first in log drop and gets up like nothing happened. Funniest one I ever saw, a guy plunged head first into mud and stuck.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Originally posted by hitman@Apr 1 2004, 04:51 PM
That has to be one of the best shows ever. I love how someone always smashes face first in log drop and gets up like nothing happened. Funniest one I ever saw, a guy plunged head first into mud and stuck.
I remember that one! They were playing some sort of screwy baseball.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
ROTFL! I've only seen one episode, but that show is hilarious! The games are so stupid and it's even stupider that the people compete in them!

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How can I see the original show? I know it's all taken and overdubbed from another show, but where can I see it.

-mobiuslogic

I

·
0 Posts
mobiuslogic Posted on Apr 1 2004, 11:05 PM
  How can I see the original show? I know it's all taken and overdubbed from another show, but where can I see it.[/b]
In japan.

And the only other thing I can say about this show...hilarious.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts