Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see references made to Gen 1, 2, 3 and 4 Taurus'

Which year models are Gen 1, 2, 3 and 4?

Did a search and couldn't find that info, thanks...

I lied, figured it would be faster to post and read the responses... ;)

And I'm right again and thanks again!

·
Registered
470 Posts
OMG SEARCH NEWBIE!!11 lol :lol2: J/K Welcome to the club.

Gen 1 is 1986-1991
Gen 2 is 1992-1995
Gen 3 is 1996-1999
Gen 4 is 2000-Present

Lucas

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Welcome to the club, but please, in the future, search for this type of stuff. There is so much crap that clogs up the boards sometimes, and every little bit helps.

JR

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Also, there was a guide created a couple of weeks ago that details tons of differences between the four generations. I think Qwertz45934098234 (don't remember the numbers) was working on it.

JR

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
G

·
Damn man, another useless thread on the site....

Welcome to the club, but next time please search... you'll know what I mean in your next 100 posts. LOL

Sal

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I did do a search ( just having a little fun with the first responder ) and after reading the first 5 or 6 posts, found nothing about year models and generations. Thanks for the info...I guess.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Seriously guys, don't turn this into the next SHOForum. While search works in certain cases, it completely blows in others. This is one of the others.
One thing that bugs me is when people know the answers, and instead of answering, they tell the n00b to use search. The thread's already here, so telling him to use search isn't going to get rid of it. Answer him, tell him to use search, and go on with your lives.
It sucks being a n00b on a board where you want quick simple answers, but everyone tells you to search for them. It kind of scares people away, makes them feel unwelcome.

BTW welcome to the :tcca:

-Rob

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to the club. Dont worry about the previous posts, the guys are actually really nice. Take it from a noob. :banana:

·
Registered
511 Posts
welcome aboard :D I hope you most more than me lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts