Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Missouri, Kansas, Neb, Iowa Folks....

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  brbailey 
#1 ·
Even tho we aren't in a chapter (cept the kansans)..... we should still get together...

For us folks in the kc metro area and Stl.... we could meet in Columbia, it's halfway... if anyone else wants to join... we can find a place to meet that's kinda middleground for that as well............ but we should definately have a meet or something before it's winter and nobody wants to do any travelling...

just reply with comments and ideas, let's even see if we have enough people interested to justify something like this...

#2 ·
BUMP!???!??? :huh:

No one interested at all?????? Wow... talk about disenchanting...

#4 ·
well.. if we could get MO-KAN-SHO and Sticky together, we could have a KC mini meet.....

PM's are going out... lol :D

--ry

#6 ·
I am interested. I live in Lincoln, NE.
TIGHT! IDRIVE and I are setting up a lil meeting here in KC next weekend, but if we can get more people.. we'll make a date for a real mini-meet... Sometime around the end of the month.

#8 ·
Hey cool. We're from Grand Island NE. If we can get Friday off and the weather permits us we just might see yall there.
Stacie and Ben Horn

#9 ·
TOTALLY AWESOME! Nathan and I are REALLY stoked about the possibility of it being more than just us...

:banana: :chili:

#10 ·
Count me in if you give me enough lead time.

#12 ·
Totally forgot to update. It did end up being just me n Nathan... but it was still nice to finally meet another TCCA'er in person. We stood around in the parking lot chatting for a while, then mini-convoyed up to the mall so Nathan could see his gf... after that we said farewell and i took off for Front St. to see what it was all about (which wasnt terribly fruitful, sadly) so i headed on to Noland and drove around for a bit.

Small steps, but still important for our growing/budding north chapter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.