Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
I am. I go to college in Duluth while my brother babies (I hope) my car back home near the Cities.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Originally posted by StockersAuto@Sep 20 2006, 09:12 PM
I am. I go to college in Duluth while my brother babies (I hope) my car back home near the Cities.
There are cities in Minnesota? When did this happen?!?

Sorry, just had to. :lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
I'm from northern Iowa which is like 30 minutes from the southern border of minnesota.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, Im currently in St.Louis Park. We should all do something some time. Like we could all go to the mall of america and go to hooters have a bit to eat or something of the sorts, im all up for it.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by silvapain@Sep 20 2006, 09:18 PM
There are cities in Minnesota? When did this happen?!?
About a month ago! No really half of MN population is in the Twin Cities. :blink:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Originally posted by DeltarMN@Sep 21 2006, 11:06 AM
Yeah, Im currently in St.Louis Park. We should all do something some time. Like we could all go to the mall of america and go to hooters have a bit to eat or something of the sorts, im all up for it.
i'd be up for it

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Originally posted by DeltarMN+Sep 21 2006, 11:07 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeltarMN @ Sep 21 2006, 11:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-silvapain@Sep 20 2006, 09:18 PM
There are cities in Minnesota?  When did this happen?!?
About a month ago! No really half of MN population is in the Twin Cities. :blink: [/b][/quote]
I've never been up there, but I would love to go see them.

There are 12,419,293 people in the state of IL. 5,303,683 of those live in Cook county (Chicago). Almost half. That doesn't count any of the suburbs (another 4 million or so there).

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
I'm up for anything.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
The IIRA will probably have their '07 schedule out in late October. If that's of interest to anyone that could be part of something. Mmm, car shows in the snow.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, Im free October 2nd and 3rd. A monday and tuesday if anyone is up for something then. let me know. Before I make plans!

·
Registered
75 Posts
week nights FTL. i realize more and more that my work schedule sucks. but anything on weekends i would be completely open for

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh, I will be having every other sunday off starting week of Oct 10th. Not sure if they plan on having me work that sunday or not, I'll know soon enough.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
I'm down in Iowa but I would love to make it up to the Cities sometime

·
Registered
320 Posts
Im in Sioux Falls South Dakota, about 20 min from the MN and IA border. Its a 3.5 hr drive to the Cities, but thats no big deal to me. It would be cool to meet you guys some time.
Swanny where exactly are you in Northern Iowa? I bet youre not that far from me.

Dave

1 - 20 of 42 Posts