Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to my '01 Sable. My youngest son just finished school for aircraft mechanics. He is now a licensed A&P mechanic. Well, just out of school, he has an interview with American Eagle in Abeline,TX. If he is offered a job and accepts it, he will be taking the Sable with him. At least it will still be "in the family".

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats to your son. Good to hear the car is staying in the family. I'll tell you, I get behind the wheel of some other cars that have 90K or so miles on them and something just doesn't seem "right" with them. Even my Taurus at 150K drove better than many of those others. Maintaining a vehicle that a family takes pride in goes a long way.

Even though my Taurus has been sold, I don't expect to fully disappear from here. I've had many nights and weekends in may garage maintaining my vehicle. Possibly, some of my experiences will benefit some of the newer members here experiencing some of the issues for the first time.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'm pulling for him that he gets the job. Not to bad for straight out of school.

We have 112,000 on the sable, and it still drives like new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts